The NEC DXE Phone System was launched in 1995 as one of the most advanced keysystems-biased phone systems.
The NEC DXE Phone System has been superseded by the NEC Aspire, NEC XN120, NEC SV8100 and the new NEC SL1100, it is still used by many businesses in the UK.
Advanced Group have a wide range of Used and New parts for the NEC DXE System. We also offer maintenance and support on the NEC DXE Phone Systems.
Range of NEC DXE Handsets covered:
- NEC 24BTX Executive – Small Display executive keystation
- NEC 24BTSX Super Display – Large Display executive keystation
- NEC 110 DSS – 100 key operator position
- NEC 12BTX Executive – Small Display executive keystation
- NEC 12BT Standard – Standard keystation
- NEC Basic Station
- NEC24 DLS – 24 key operator position
We also offer support and maintenance on the DXE 32, 96 and 600 Communication Servers